Lirik When You Are Gone. The pieces of my heart are missing you. Aku tak pernah bepikir aku butuh kau saat menangis. Do you see how much i need you right now? Ain't no looking back, now you're dead and gone. I'll put a curse on her and you. And the bed where you lie is made. And the bed where you lie. I count the steps that you take. Misalnya seperti saat dia pergi hatinya masih merindukannya, wajah yang dikenal pun menjadi samar, dan rindu akan ceritanya. Hold onto my hands, i feel i'm sinking, sinking without you. But i'll miss you when you're gone, that is what i do. When you're gone the words i need to hear will always get me through the day and make it ok i miss you. When you're gone by the cranberries note: I'll lie, cheat, i'll beg and bribe. I miss you we were made for each other.

avril lavigne when you're gone lirik dan terjemahan
avril lavigne when you're gone lirik dan terjemahan from www.youtube.com

I'll put a curse on her and you. Aku selalu butuh waktu sendirian. And it's going to carry on, that is what i do. I could be lonely, sleeping without you. I could be lonely sleeping without you. Hate to see you with someone new. My love is gone too. Hold on to my hands, i feel i'm sinking, sinking without you. Newer post older post home. I always needed time on my own.

The Face I Came To Know Is Missing Too.

We were made for each other. Hey, baby… hold onto my hands, i feel i’m sinking, sinking without you. But i miss you when you're gone, that is what i do. I miss you we were made for each other. Hold onto my hands, i feel i'm sinking, sinking without you. And the days feel like years when i'm alone. I always needed time on my own i never thought i’d need you there when i cry and the days feel like years when i’m alone and the bed where you lie is made up on your side. Lagu ini mengisahkan tentang kerinduan seseorang dengan pasangan yang telah meninggalkannya.berikut lirik lagu avril lavigne. And the bed where you lie.

Silahkan Tulis Dikomentar Yalirik :I Always Needed Time.

I count the steps that you take. Tahukah kau betapa aku sangat membutuhkanmu saat ini. Newer post older post home. But i’ll miss you when you’re gone, that is what i do. And in the day, everything’s complex, there’s nothing simple, when i’m not around you. I count the steps that you take. Misalnya seperti saat dia pergi hatinya masih merindukannya, wajah yang dikenal pun menjadi samar, dan rindu akan ceritanya. Hate to see you with someone new. But i'll miss you when you're gone, that is what i do.

And It's Going To Carry On, That Is What I Do.

The words i need to hear to always get me through the day. And the days feel like years when i'm alone. F am f am f am g. And the bed where you lie is made. Need you there when i cried. My love is gone too. I could be lonely sleeping without you. The words i need to hear. I'll shut down the city lights.

Related Posts